Effective Date: 13/11/2023
1. Information We Collect
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you provide to us: This includes information submitted when you use our website, subscribe to our services, or request further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- Technical data: We may collect technical data about your visit to our website, including but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, and other communication data.
2. How We Use Your Information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
3. Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets.
- If GOOSEBERRY BARS (BASILDON) LTD or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation.
4. Your Rights
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You also have the right to access information held about you.