Terms and Conditions for Katz Club
Last Updated: 13/11/23
By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Katz Club if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
1. The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions:
- “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions.
- “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company, GOOSEBERRY BARS (BASILDON) LTD.
- “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves.
2. Use of the Website
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
Unless otherwise stated, GOOSEBERRY BARS (BASILDON) LTD and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Katz Club. All intellectual property rights are reserved.
5. Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
7. Your Privacy
8. Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request.
9. Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us at any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
- The information on this website is provided on an “as is” basis. To the extent permitted by law, this Company:
- Excludes all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party.
- Excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website.